At the heart of Europe, Geneva can be very easily reached:
- By car: Motorway A1 from Switzerland, A40 & A41 from France
- By train: Geneva station is just 10 minutes away from the conference site. Direct trains from Paris and all major cities.
- By plane: Geneva airport is very close to the city and a Shuttle brings you in 10 minutes to the central station.
- By boat: severa times a day, you can cross the Geneva lake by boat from France directly to Geneva.
- By flying saucer: The Geneva airport is closed from midnight to 6 a.m., leaving plenty time for any visitor willing to join by his own mean the conference site. As the lake is one of the deepest in Europe, underwater parking facilities are very safe and secured. Surface parking spot can be arranged on request.